× Members

How many face-to-face Tribunals have you attended?

More
3 years 5 months ago #253456 by nairn62
How many face-to-face Tribunals have you attended? I've had five face-to-face tribunals in the past 10 years. Is this normal?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #253460 by Gordon
nairn

Five is certainly unusual, are they all for the same benefit? Two or sometimes three is common.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 5 months ago #253468 by nairn62
Yes, and the five tribunals were all for PIP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
3 years 5 months ago #253472 by Gordon

nairn62 wrote: Yes, and the five tribunals were all for PIP.

That really is unusual, it suggests a disconnect between how you are describing your limitations and the PIP Descriptors that the DWP and assessors are unable to bridge.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 4 months ago #253506 by nairn62
It's getting tiresome to say the least. At my last tribunal the presiding judge said he couldn't understand why I was even there! I live in Scotland, so at least by next year I'll won't have to put up with a Capita assessments anymore.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.