× Members

Gordon

More
3 years 5 months ago #253493 by Jane52
Replied by Jane52 on topic Gordon
Thank you Gordon for passing on your invaluable support and knowledge to us.
You took me from a place of "not understanding" the process of applying for Pip to being told at tribunal by the judge how impressed he was by my bundle and being awarded Pip for ten years. Thank you so much.
You have touched many lives and will be greatly missed. I wish you well in your future.
Jane
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #253498 by Seahorse24
Replied by Seahorse24 on topic Gordon
Thankyou so much Gordon ,your calm and eye for detail has been invaluable.You will be missed.

More
3 years 5 months ago #253509 by nansen
Replied by nansen on topic Gordon
Many thanks Gordon,

Nansen.

More
3 years 5 months ago #253518 by reds123
Replied by reds123 on topic Gordon
i wish to add my thanks to gordon for the advice he has given me over time and helped with meltdowns when completing dreaded forms , big thank you gordon enjoy your well earned rest ,bb .

More
3 years 5 months ago #253546 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Gordon
Jane

I may have offered some guidance but it was you that did the work but thanks you still for your comments.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 5 months ago #253547 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Gordon

lyn wrote: Thankyou so much Gordon ,your calm and eye for detail has been invaluable.You will be missed.

Thank you so much.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.