× Members

Thank you Gordon !

More
3 years 5 months ago #253475 by QWERTY
Thank you Gordon ! was created by QWERTY
Gordon,

I just read the newsletter and see that you will be stepping down from being the moderator of the forum. I wanted to thank you for your patience, guidance and compassion when I was struggling with illness, bereavement and a benefits claim. Your advice helped me to keep going and find a way through the maze.

I hope that you enjoy a well-deserved rest and wish you health and happiness going forward.

Thank you again for your help.

With my kindest regards,

QWERTY
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #253476 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Thank you Gordon !
Hello QWERTY

You haven't been on for a while which I take to be a good thing, thank you for your thoughts whilst there is some regret at leaving the forum it's the right time for me to go.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 5 months ago #253481 by denby
Replied by denby on topic Thank you Gordon !
Dear Gordon, I echo every appreciative word QUERTY and others have posted, you are an inspiration. Thank you so much; I hope you enjoy what you do go on doing 'backroom'-wise. Enjoy the greater free time, no one has earned it more richly.
I am sure the forum will continue to thrive with the training of new Mods coming up, but you have laid the foundation.
With my very best wishes,
Denby
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
3 years 5 months ago #253530 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Thank you Gordon !
Denby

Thank you for your comments.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.