× Members

Pip - so far behind due to Covid 15 months!!

More
3 years 5 months ago #253480 by sugaplum
May be useful to some.
I am not due for renewal until May 2021. A letter arrived and it has been put back 15 months! Wow, all due to Covid so I wont be reassessed until Aug 2022. That is some crystal ball they have! By the time Aug 2022 arrives, it may well be put back further. I will be 65.

I wonder if they have done a U turn in my case. I had been DLA middle care and high mobility indefinate long term. Migrated to PIP and they only gave me a 2 yr award high rate.

Interesting to know of any others in a similar situation to me.
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #253499 by Gary
Hi sickasachip

You are not alone, I have seen a number of posts on this forum similar to yours, 2 year award seems to be the norm for a number of claimants who have moved over from DLA to PIP.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 5 months ago #253501 by medion4@live.co.uk
Replied by medion4@live.co.uk on topic Pip - so far behind due to Covid 15 months!!
Mine due for a review November 2021 and a letter arrived recently to say extending to August 2022 too.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.