× Members

Thank you Gordon

More
3 years 5 months ago #253491 by Strato
Thank you Gordon was created by Strato
Gordon im not one for being over dramatic but you sir have saved so many people from the depths of despair and when they thought there was no hope you held their hand and guided them through the mist of form filling and gave them best advice anyone could.
Although your going the battle isnt over and the other moderators are stepping into the biggest shoes i hope and believe they will be able to fill.
I do wish you the very best of luck Gordon and thank you doesnt seem enough but thats about the best i can tell you at the moment.
Bless your heart Gordon.
Kind regards
Strato
P.S Gordon for P.M !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #253535 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Thank you Gordon
Strato

Thank you so much for your comments.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.