× Members

Gordon

More
3 years 5 months ago #253542 by az
Gordon was created by az
Dear Gordon I am really sad to hear you are leaving you helped me a lot with your answers and support for me you are benefits and work . Thank you from the heart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #253551 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Gordon
az

Thank you, Take care of yourself.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: az

More
3 years 5 months ago #253573 by Kevin L
Replied by Kevin L on topic Gordon
Hi Gordon,

Thank you for all the excellent advice you have given me and many others on this forum. Words really can't express my gratitude. You made a huge difference to so many people. All the best for the future, take care.

Kev
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
3 years 5 months ago #253582 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Gordon
Kev

I'm glad to hear that I have made a difference, thank you for your comments.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kevin L

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.