× Members

Can anyone give advice about getting backdated pay

More
3 years 4 months ago #253809 by fannyhill
I have been awarded IR ESA from CB ESA. It has taken so long to get this far and I am only getting pay from date of application. I Don't know what I can do about it.
If you can offer any advice I'd be very grateful. Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #253818 by Gordon
Diff

When do you think it should be backdated to?

What evidence have you supplied to support this?

What have the DWP said?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: fannyhill

More
3 years 4 months ago #254117 by fannyhill
I have replied to this message about 5/6 days ago. I can't see my post and wondered if it hasn't been read yet or not received. I know you've now lost Gordon as part of your moderators team and perhaps you have a back-log. I will continue to keep looking, until I get a reply or, you tell me my hasn't been received.
Have a nice day and stay safe.

More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #254121 by Gary
Hi Diff

I have had a good look but nothing has been posted since Gordon replied to your post 6 days ago #253818. We have not received any other post from you, unless it went under another name.

We are up to date with all posts, I can only see two posts waiting to be answered, BIS is doing an excellent job.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Gary.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fannyhill

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.