× Members

PIP review success THANK YOU!!

More
3 years 4 months ago #253849 by Feelinghopeless
PIP review success THANK YOU!! was created by Feelinghopeless
After 3 weeks following your guides to the letter and sending my step daughter's PIP review form off with 30 pages of continuation sheets and medical evidence - a result! Deadline was 14 November received a phone call yesterday to say she has been moved from standard care/mobility to higher rate care/mobility. She has a very rare bone disease and when first awarded in 2017 she was able to walk and work in a supermarket at the checkout 15 hours a week, but now is confined to a wheelchair which she is unable to propel herself.
The man who phoned actually praised us for so clearly explaining her difficulties. That I can only put down to your fantastic site and all you wonderful people. I told my husband when completing the form we must plan for the worst of decision makers but hope for the best. Without your guides we would never have got the decision we did. The man on the phone also said they would put her on a long term award. I know I still have to wait for the confirmation letter. This doesn't cure my stepdaughter but it improves her life immeasurably.
Thank you all SO much. It's one less thing to worry about x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #253854 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP review success THANK YOU!!
Hi Labrador queen

Delighted to hear your good news. So glad you found the guides useful and good on you for going through them so diligently and getting the result you, your husband and your stepdaughter needed. Well done. As you say it's one less thing to worry about.

BIS

Tags; @PIP @REVIEW @RESULT

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.