× Members

Standard Rate

More
3 years 4 months ago #254111 by Dee1592
Standard Rate was created by Dee1592
Hello.
I got the standard rate daily care at review, same as before.
I got nothing for mobility.
I used this site to complete the form and really thought i was entitled to a lot more. I am worried about appealing though as they have given the standard rate daily until 2024.
Deirdre

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #254114 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Standard Rate
Hi Deirdre

The first thing you need to do, if you are unhappy with the decision is to get a copy of your assessment report, so you can understand what the assessor said when you were assessed. If you want to put in for a Mandatory Reconsideration you have one from the date of your decision letter. I have only ever known two people to have an award downgraded at an MR. The majority of people find their award stays the same and 17% win their MR. Only you can decide whether it is worth the stress. If you want to move forward you need to contact the DWP. You can find details of putting in an MR in the guide PIP Appeals.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.