× Members

PIP form - confused

More
3 years 4 months ago #254112 by RobynC
PIP form - confused was created by RobynC
I'm watching the excellent video about filling in PIP Mobility components. However, my form is different from the one they are using. Is there somewhere that my form is discussed (in writing is OK) My form is PIP1043 and has Q11 Planning and Following a route to another place and Q12 Moving Around. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #254115 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP form - confused
Hi RobynC

If you look at the PIP guide - the question numbers are different but the advice will give you the same answers. www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip - Guide to PIP claims and reviews.

Q13 and Q14 in the guide should provide you with the information you are seeking - starting at page 55.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: RobynC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.