× Members

Just got my UC decison

More
3 years 4 months ago #254118 by Sophie1985
Just got my UC decison was created by Sophie1985
Just got a letter in my online journal to say i have limited capability for work and work related activies and no longer need to send sick notes YAY!

It doesn't mention how long this is for though or whether i will get extra money, should i get a letter in the post about any extra money and how long it will be before i have do this over again?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #254119 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Just got my UC decison
Hi Sophie1985

That really is terrific news, congratulations and well done. You will now get an additional element paid with your UC called LCWRA (£341.92) pcm.

You award will be indefinite but with scheduled reassessments, you can contact DWP to see what date has been written on your file.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @UC

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sophie1985

More
3 years 4 months ago #254122 by Sophie1985
Replied by Sophie1985 on topic Just got my UC decison
Thank you! i wasn't sure if i would be entitled to any more money but this has now made my day as i wasn't expecting that. Thanks' again to all of the guides on this site i could not have done this or my pip without them.

I just called the number of the letter and the lady just told me that they can't tell me the date i will next be reviewed, she said it could be 6 months it could be 1 year and they will write to me at the time.

More
3 years 4 months ago #254124 by Gary
Hi Sophie1985

You could ask for a copy of the assessors report (UC85) just for your records, it is usually written on it. It also may be an interesting read to see what the assessor wrote about you.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 4 months ago #254147 by Sophie1985
Replied by Sophie1985 on topic Just got my UC decison
One other thing, What are my obligations regarding now regarding with the job center and my work coach? For the past 4 months my work coach has been phoning me every 2 weeks, asking me if i am any better and if there is anything i can do to prepare to work like create a cv, asking me to take a look at different courses and agency's that can can help me find work.

I know i don't have to look or prepare for work but do i still have to take these phone calls every 2 weeks from my work coach?

More
3 years 4 months ago #254161 by Gary
Hi Sophie1985

Your workcoach will still keep in contact from time to time but you do not run the risk of being sanctioned now that you are in the LCWRA group unlike the LCW group.

You may get what is known as a light touch review where your workcoach contacts you to see how you are and if there is anything they can do to help you. Remember they do have access to funds to help claimants.

Your workcoach has a growing caseload, especially with Covid-19 and people being furloughed. I would doubt that you would receive a fortnightly phone call but I can never say never. We do live in strange times.

Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.