× Members

Work Focused Interviews

More
14 years 3 months ago #13488 by tommo
Work Focused Interviews was created by tommo
Any idea how many WFI I have to attend.. ? .. I'm getting DLA and ESA and can't really work... all seems a waste of time !!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• boris1
14 years 3 months ago #13489 by boris1
Replied by boris1 on topic Re:Work Focused Interviews
You'll need to attend 5 if you're placed in the WRAG.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13490 by Gareth56
Replied by Gareth56 on topic Re:Work Focused Interviews
What ESA strand are you in?

DLA doesn't initiate any WFI requirements.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
14 years 3 months ago #13496 by Steve Donnison
Replied by Steve Donnison on topic Re:Work Focused Interviews
Hi,

If you're in the work-related activity group, Boris is right it's 5 with a Pathways provider, but there's an initial one with JC+ as well. So, six in all.

Steve

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• psammead124
14 years 3 months ago #13501 by psammead124
Replied by psammead124 on topic Re:Work Focused Interviews
Hi all,

I had a call from my local Jobcentre about a month ago to say that I have to meet with an advisor. They did not explain what it's for but I assume it's WFI given that I am claiming ESA.

However, I'm still in the assessment phase - I only sent my ESA50 back last week. Do I still have to attend the interview, and if so what am I obliged to agree to? It's this week so any advice would be great.

Thanks, I'm really confused!!

psammead124

More
14 years 3 months ago #13504 by firebird
Replied by firebird on topic Re:Work Focused Interviews
Yes, you do have to go or the DWP may threaten to stop your benefit. I found it unthreatening and useless! Unless you are too ill to attend you have to go.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.