× Members

PIP success

More
3 years 2 months ago #255009 by Jan Little
PIP success was created by Jan Little
After being on the enhanced rate of PIP for 3 years I received a 36 page form to complete as my PIP was to end on January 4th 2021. With the help of an NHS worker the forms were filled in and returned on 23rd November, well before the deadline of 8th December 2020.
Last Friday I received the dreaded brown letter. I was extremely anxious to open it, however, to my utter astonishment I have again been awarded PIP for the next TEN years. I could not have achieved this without all your help, advice, guides, etc. AN ABSOLUTE MASSIVE THANK YOU. Please, if anyone reads this, do NOT give up hope.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #255024 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP success
Hi JL

Absolutely delighted to hear that you have been awarded enhanced PIP award for 10 years. Great news.

We are pleased that you found our advice and guides helpful. Thank you for letting us know your outcome, it gives hope to other forum members.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.