× Members

Pip sucess

More
3 years 1 month ago #256212 by karen robson68
Pip sucess was created by karen robson68
Hi just want to say a super massive thanks to this great site don’t know what I would do without this amazing support got my brown envelope today and no phone assessment just used review form I can chill now for 2 years and to everyone else on here hang in there don’t give up lol Archie x

K robson
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #256213 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Pip sucess
Hi archie

That really is terrific news, congratulations and well done.

I am really pleased that you have found this site and forum useful, the back office do a tremendous job in keeping the guides up to date and the moderators are also doing a very good job in answering posts, we never know what members are going to ask us.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @REVIEW

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

More
3 years 1 month ago #256237 by karen robson68
Replied by karen robson68 on topic Pip sucess
Thanks so much without your help and support many people would be in a dire situation this service I really is fantastic all the very best

K robson
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, VIA

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.