× Members

PIP RENEWAL SUCCESS!

More
3 years 2 months ago #256371 by dragonlady
PIP RENEWAL SUCCESS! was created by dragonlady
PIP review was due March 2021. Received the 'year's extension' letter a few months ago. DWP then sent me a PIP paper review form end of December, 2020. Returned review form on 22nd January and got the decision letter today, so was quite a quick process. Awarded enhanced rate of both care and mobility for 5 years. (Was previously standard rate care and enhanced mobility). I can't tell you the relief when I opened the letter. I had been concerned that the lack of a face to face review might negatively impact my award. Huge thanks to all at Benefits and Work, as the PIP guides really helped me in completing the review form. There is information contained in the guides that you just wouldn't think of including otherwise, yet which can make the difference between success and failure. THANK YOU!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #256381 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP RENEWAL SUCCESS!
Hi HW

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

That really is terrific news, absolutely delighted to hear that you have been awarded your enhanced PIP award. Thank you for your kind words and for letting us know your good news which will help fellow forum members.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 2 months ago #256437 by denby
Replied by denby on topic PIP RENEWAL SUCCESS!
Wonderful news! Well done. May I ask how many time you have claimed/had reviews, as five years seems amazingly long these days. Daughter on 3rd go, massive relief enhanced x 2 without MR/Appeal for the first time, but still, still only 3 years so as before not much gap between 10 months to get decision and likely minus one year review, sad face. Wouldn't mind if there was any chance her abilities would improve...I'd be glad, but there isn't much. Anyway enjoy your good break!
Denby

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.