× Members

Thank you

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #256668 by Valerie
Thank you was created by Valerie
Just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone for this fantastic site.
I was receiving the standard rate for care but my condition has worsened so I put a change of circumstances claim in back in September.. I heard nothing at all until 5th February when a hcp called me out of the blue and asked could she ask me a couple of questions. I was a bit wary at first as I had had no notice but she was very nice so I answered the questions. She was on the phone no longer than 5 minutes.
3 weeks later I got the brown envelope...
I have been awarded enhanced for both elements ongoing!! They will review after February 2031.
I used your guides to help me fill the form and along with the supporting letter from my gp it was enough.
I am so thankful for all the hard work that you all put in and all I can say is that the £19.95 I paid to join is the best money I have ever spent.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Gary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #256675 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Thank you
Hi Valerie

Delighted to hear your news that your award has been increased following 'a change of circumstances' review. Many congratulations. You can now rest easy for a good few years!

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.