× Members

PIP Awarded By Tribunal / Overwhelming Stress

More
3 years 1 month ago #256785 by adamwest101
Right.
I was told, I ,could not be back dated under the new PIP law 2016 Overwhelming Stress, because my award had been made by Tribunal.?
Went through all my paper work, seems that's not true, it was awarded by PIP. 10/16- 06/20, which was then extended 08/12/20.
Which is where I am at now, waiting for ATOS.
Called DWP ro explain, they have no idea, but somebody will call me, well we all know that old line.
Turns out now, I made an appeal? When I ask, December she says, what year I ask, It doesn't say she replies.
So the saga continues.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #256793 by BIS
Hi Adam

This is most unsatisfactory. I hope that you get it sorted out.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.