× Members

Working tax Credit universal credit

More
3 years 1 month ago #256790 by Peter
Hi just need some advice I have got a sick note due to my disability allowing me to work limited hours 10 hours to 16hours am 59years old I claim UC and work 2hours a day 10hours a week am I entitled to working tax credit through universal credit or do I need work more hours I do get pip as well but I live on my own and have no Family I have also told UC that am doing 10hours a week and they have stopped some of my UC can you please give some advice thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #256814 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Working tax Credit universal credit
Hi Peter

You cannot claim Working Tax Credits: www.gov.uk/working-tax-credit.

We would normally advise you to seek help from a welfare rights worker where you can give all your details such as date of birth and personal details, but due to the lockdown most advice centres are operating a limited service. You can check by putting your information into one of the online benefit calculators. We do have some excellent guides to help you with your claims in our 'Members Only Guides' section.

gov.uk/benefits-calculators

Contact your local Welfare Rights Worker to help with benefit entitlements.

advicelocal.uk

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.