× Members

Pip review

More
3 years 1 month ago #256817 by Wolf
Pip review was created by Wolf
Hi, my partner had a telephone assessment in February, she was on enhanced care and no mobility however there has been some money put in the bank from dwp pip, her normal payment would be back end of march, my question is if my partner had lost her pip do they give out the last payment early or could it be she has been awarded mobility? She has had no award letter yet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #256822 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Pip review
Hello Graham,

Without more detailed information it is hard to say. So, fear the worse and hope for the best. It will not be many days before you get the letter from the DWP, although if you can't wait you could always give the DWP a ring.

Hoping for the best...
Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 1 month ago #256883 by Wolf
Replied by Wolf on topic Pip review
Hi Catherine, received the letter today and it was good news, my partner has been successful in getting mobility standard and the money in the bank was back dated money.
Again thank you for your reply.

More
3 years 1 month ago #256886 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Pip review
:) that is good news Graham. Thank for letting us know.

Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.