× Members

Thanks All

More
3 years 1 month ago #257430 by Bud
Thanks All was created by Bud
we could never have done it without you! The appeal was over the phone last week, someone called about 20 mins before the appointment to check that we were ready & to say that they were going through the appeal papers. This was comforting as it made sure that they had the right number to contact us on, & a reminder to get the bundle ready, plus good to know that they are looking at your appeal right before they speak to you. Everyone was lovely, that is the Clerk to the Tribunal, Judge, Disability Officer, & Dr. It lasted about 45 minutes, with the judge speaking first, then the Dr, the Disability officer had no questions as they said that we'd already answered them with questions from the Judge & Dr. I was supporting my partner in his appeal, so I was allowed to speak, at the end the Judge asked if there was anything else we wished to discuss. It really was nothing to worry about, the Judge was so considerate that I could've sobbed my heart out. My partner lost his enhanced daily living upon assessment, & he got standard daily living after MR. The tribunal awarded him enhanced daily living, & enhanced mobility, plus an extra 2 years on his award. Thank you so much to all of you, good luck, & never, ever, give up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Catherine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #257436 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic Thanks All
Hi Bud,
I am really pleased that not only did you find our website helpful, but that your partner was re-awarded Enhanced Daily Living & Mobility at the tribunal. I know that the 'PIP Journey' is often a difficult one, but you are right it can be done. And yes, never give up!

Again well done.

LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by LL26. Reason: spelling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

More
3 years 1 month ago #257440 by wing
Replied by wing on topic Thanks All
Well done Bud.

More
3 years 1 month ago #257474 by anees292
Replied by anees292 on topic Thanks All
Hi Bud
What a news, that's why always I has lot of respect of our respected Judges. Congratulation

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.