× Members

PIP review on paper

More
2 years 11 months ago #258557 by Flora
PIP review on paper was created by Flora
Like lots of people we received a PIP review pack after receiving a letter to say it had been extended due to Covid-19. I returned the pack at the beginning of April and was in waiting mode for a letter of invitation for some sort of assessment (either telephone or face to face). Came in from work tonight to a harmless looking white envelope which amazingly contained my son’s PIP award. The letter was dated only 10 days after I’d sent the review form so a fairly quick turn around which included Easter!! I’m stunned but so happy not to have to put my son through another gruelling assessment

Thank you to B&W for the excellent guidance on completing the forms
The following user(s) said Thank You: jk2833 , denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #258575 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic PIP review on paper
Hi Flora,
Great news!
Well done.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.