× Members

Thank you - success

More
2 years 11 months ago #258938 by Tenja
Thank you - success was created by Tenja
I am sure I have already written this but I can't find the post anywhere. I have been a member for years and will continue to be a member for years but I wanted to thank you for your excellent guides that helped me to support and navigate my daughter through her UC / work capability assessment and after the telephone assessment on Tuesday she was told Friday she was put on the Limited capability for work-related activity.

There is no doubt I wouldn't have been able to do it without your guides. and the wonderful support of this forum............ Many thanks

I have been

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #258943 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic Thank you - success
Hi JP,
Great news! Thanks for letting us know.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.