× Members

ESA Support Group and UC Claim

More
2 years 11 months ago #259052 by Kareno
ESA Support Group and UC Claim was created by Kareno
I have recently been placed in the support group on ESA and no longer have to send fit notes to ESA, however I’ve also had to claim UC and since my ESA payment for the support group has increased my last statement for UC was £0 and I still have to send fit notes to them although I do not have to engage in work related activities for ESA it does not appear to reflect this with my UC claim. Will I have to do a separate work capability assessment for UC when I’ve recently had one for ESA? I was expecting to be placed the same in both benefits. Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #259192 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic ESA Support Group and UC Claim
Hi Karen

Before we can answer yhour post we need to know which ESA you are in receipt of, as there are three types NS ESA, IR ESA and CB ESA.

You may want to get advice from your local welfre rights organisation who can take all your circumstances into consideration: You can find your local Welfare Rights Organisation to help you with advice by clicking on the link below and putting in your post code, it will then come up with a MAP with a list of agencies. advicelocal.uk

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.