× Members

PIP Review

• bytespc
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
2 years 11 months ago #259298 by bytespc
PIP Review was created by bytespc
Two weeks ago the dreaded brown envelope landed on my mat for our PIP review, as we had such an awful time when transfered to PIP we were dreading it, renewed my subs and followed the guides, we've today received a phone call from the DHSS ref my claim to be told my claim has been looked at and that my daily living remains the same but my Disability has been reinstated to the highest rate and my award is for 10 years with only light touch reviews from now on as my disabilities will never improve.

To say we are chuffed is an understatement, to anyone reading this and dithering about paying the subs, do it, best money we ever spend, thanks Benefits & Work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #259303 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic PIP Review
Hello Bytespc,

I am so pleased for you! Well done :cheer:

And thank you for letting us know, when we spend so much time thinking about things going wrong it is really good to hear of things going as they should do!

If you Daily Living needs increase so that you think you are entitled to the enhanced rate there you are of course free to inform them of a change of circumstances and request a review. The possible downside of that is that they would review your entire award, but if things start to get significantly worse it is worth remembering.

In the meantime I hope you enjoy your freedom from PIP concerns,
Catherine

tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: bytespc

More
2 years 11 months ago #259315 by Loubylou
Replied by Loubylou on topic PIP Review
Thank you for your post, it gives me hope, I wish more people would post their success stories.

I wish you all the best x
The following user(s) said Thank You: bytespc

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.