× Members

A BIG THANK YOU

More
2 years 10 months ago #260015 by Tenja
A BIG THANK YOU was created by Tenja
I just wanted to give you the result of my mandatory decision.

I wasn't sure whether to ask for a Mandatory reconsideration as in 2017 I received no points or award for my care needs and only got standard for mobility. This time I got enhanced rate for mobility [12 points] and 11 points off my care needs to be reviewed in 10 years. Although I felt very lucky and didn't want to "rock the boat" I did feel that the first assessor had not taken into account how different my care needs were since my assessment 2017 and how much I depended on my husband especially since the various lockdowns. and just pointed out a few bits that the assessor had said which I or my husband disagreed with.

I couldn't believe my luck [if you call being disabled lucky] when I received an amount of money in my bank followed up with the letter which said I was successful but the best bit of all was both awards are ongoing

This is say thank you - reading the forum, support from the guides, the moderators and other members gave me the confidence to request a mandatory reconsideration
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Applesoranges143, VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #260016 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic A BIG THANK YOU
Hi JP,
Always great to hear such good news. Well done! I'm glad that the members guides and forum answers helped.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

More
2 years 10 months ago #260033 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic A BIG THANK YOU
That is wonderful news JP, thanks for letting us know!

Catherine

tags: @RESULT @MR

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.