× Members

Fantastic news re ESA.

More
2 years 11 months ago #260227 by JulieA
Fantastic news re ESA. was created by JulieA
I had my ESA decision letter today, it’s been ongoing since March. I got great news been put in the support group. We used your guide and went through it step by step, piling in the relevant evidence on to the form - there is absolutely no way we’d have been successful if it wasn’t for your guide, the forum - just seeing that other poor people are going through the same, harrowing experience gave us strength to continue. Thank you everyone, best wishes to everybody waiting on any decisions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #260281 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Fantastic news re ESA.
Hi Tashabella

That is really terrific news, well done and congratulations. Thank you for your kind words, the back office do a great job in keeping the guides up to date.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @ESA

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.