× Members

PIP MR: I got 1 Standard & 1 ENhanced rate!

More
2 years 10 months ago #260230 by VIA
Dear fellow forum members and moderators,

I want to say thank you so much to all the moderators and fellow forum members that were very kind and patient by helping me with my questions as you helped me along with B&W guides to have a successful PIP MR.

Great News!
After 8 weeks, I found out the great news that there was a new decision made because of my PIP Mandatory Request and that from 2 standard rates, 1 for daily living and 1 for mobility, I was remained on standard rate for daily living but awarded enhanced rate for mobility and remained on PIP for 4 years!
I believe I should have had enhanced rates for daily living and mobility but I am extremely happy with the outcome and have no intention of appealing the decision.
I strongly believe that without your help, advice I would not have been successful.

I am extremely grateful to all the moderators and fellow forum members spending time on this forum giving me very helpful advice for my MR.

Kind wishes!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #260253 by BIS
Hi Olympia

Delighted to hear your news. Only 35% of claimants are successful at MR stage so it's great news that you are one of them. Many congratulations.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @MR

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

More
2 years 10 months ago #260271 by LL26
Hi Olympia,
Great news! I am glad that you found the website helpful. Well done!.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.