× Members

PIP 1043 Review PDF available?

More
2 years 11 months ago #260580 by Flowerpower
PIP 1043 Review PDF available? was created by Flowerpower
I am going round in circles can someone confirm to me if a PDF format of the PIP 1043 form is available online?

I am guessing not. If this is the case, is it ok to just type the answers up on separate pieces of paper and on the form write something like 'see page 1 of attached document'

Quoting my name, NI number on the typed document.

I am unable to write, this is why I am asking and I am sure I have done something similar in the past, but it's been a while.

Thank you .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #260598 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP 1043 Review PDF available?
Hi Flowerpower

No - there is no form available. It's perfectly acceptable to type the whole thing. I've done that for people and put a reference in the boxes just as you suggest. One the typed documents - I type out the question rather than say question 1 - just so there's no doubt what I'm answering.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: RJC, Flowerpower

More
2 years 10 months ago #260737 by Flowerpower
Replied by Flowerpower on topic PIP 1043 Review PDF available?
Ohh good point to type the whole question so no misunderstanding, will do, Thank you for your reply.

More
2 years 10 months ago #260798 by denby
Replied by denby on topic PIP 1043 Review PDF available?
Dear Mods, is it possible pretty please that your amazing backroom staff could provide a typed out set of the questions in, or as an appendix to, the Guides? This could be copied and pasted by folk who are typing their form completions to save a great deal of [in my case two-finger] typing. Just a thought, regards, Denby

More
2 years 10 months ago #260807 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP 1043 Review PDF available?
Hi Denby

I will ask Steve whether this is possible. Can't say what the answer will be.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

More
2 years 10 months ago #260815 by RJC
Replied by RJC on topic PIP 1043 Review PDF available?
Hi, Denby,

something I recently found out. If you download the pdf to your desktop, then right click on the icon and choose 'open in browser', instead of acrobat reader,
then the pfd opens in your browser, and you can copy and paste the questions to your word processing program.

(I hope it works on Windows, I only have a Mac)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.