× Members

Esa not paid today

More
2 years 10 months ago #260812 by Tracywoods
Esa not paid today was created by Tracywoods
Hi,

I have only just checked my bank and discovered my esa which was due today hasn’t been paid. I just assumed it had gone in as usual as I had no reason to suspect it hadn’t been paid and I’ve heard nothing from them to say otherwise.

Has this happened to and body else or is it a problem with mine?

Thanks
Tracy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #260831 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Esa not paid today
Hi Tracy

We quite often hear it happening on the forum, most of the missing payments get sorted out quite quick, usually a glitch in the system.

You may want to contact DWP and ask if there is an issue, the best time to contact them is first thing in the morning, a member today said it only took 12 minutes for her call to be answered, she phoned at 9.00 am.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 10 months ago #260836 by Tracywoods
Replied by Tracywoods on topic Esa not paid today
Just managed to speak to somebody after being on the phone the best part of an hour, they said they would get it paid in today but I’m now left wondering what’s going on as they said there was some information they were waiting to get back from pip and they’ve now got it back so they can make the payment. I have always been told by them previously when I’ve asked them to check with pip to confirm something on my claim that pip is completely separate and they can’t use anything from my pip claim towards making a decision on my esa claim however they now seem to be doing exactly that, also what would have happened if they’d not got that information back? I’d not even been told that payment wasn’t going to be made yesterday. My pip was paid as normal on Tuesday.

More
2 years 10 months ago #260854 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Esa not paid today
Hi Tracy

it is quite hard for us make any comments as we do not know you or your circumstances.

If you are in receipt of IR ESA then ESA may be checking as to what components of PIP you receive as you may be eligible for extra premiums paid in with your ESA.

PIP is completely seperate from ESA but if you are in receipt of IR ESA then depending on your circumstances you may be entitled to additional premiums such as SDP and EDP.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.