× Members

Leaving Work and claiming ESA

More
2 years 9 months ago #261852 by jojo0209
Leaving Work and claiming ESA was created by jojo0209
Hello! I’ve been in my current job for 32 years but am struggling now and want to leave. I already get standard rate care and higher rate mobility PIP. How do I transition from work to ESA? Do I need a sick note in the first instance? My employers have been very good to me and I don’t want to be on the sick for ages and then leave. Is there a way to claim ESA without being on the sick for ages, please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago #261876 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Leaving Work and claiming ESA
Hi jojo0209

I have answered your query in your other post: www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum1/10-dla-...ork-and-claiming-esa

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.