× Members

PIP award review

More
2 years 8 months ago #261902 by misssarah89
PIP award review was created by misssarah89
Hello,
I have recieved an award review form to complete but I am a little confused as to what to do.
It is asking me for information since they awarded me PIP in June 2016. Which would be fine but I am receiving more PIP now than I did from the 2016 award because I was assessed again in 2019.

I'm confused as to why they are not referring to the 2019 award. It didn't actually get to tribunal, I was called up and basically bribed into accepting an offer.
Should I just forget about the 2019 award and explain what has changed since 2016?

Also is there a PDF of the form available anywhere before type and cut and paste? Thank you,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #261930 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP award review
Hi misssarah89

The first thing I would do is contact DWP to find out what is going on, 9:00 am is usually the best time to try and contact them.

If you follow the link below it will tell you what you need to know about completing the PIP review.
www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claim...ip-award-review-form

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 7 months ago #262204 by Angel
Replied by Angel on topic PIP award review
Hi Sarah. I would do a SARS request and see what information DWP have on their systems. They frequently don’t actually look at it themselves…..

More
2 years 7 months ago #262212 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic PIP award review
Hi Sarah,

The same thing happened to me. The letter referred to my review in 2016 but I had another review in 2018.

I phoned and the person just said to take no notice - it was computer generated and they could see when I was last assessed.

They said to just fill the form and log any changes since my last assessment.

I hope this helps, but I would phone if I were you just to make sure.

Regards,

Phrank.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.