× Members

Looking for advice mobility mental health

More
2 years 5 months ago #264655 by Natalie
Hi I don't know how to get to my previous posts.

Anyway I have put in mandatory reconsideration as I went from enhanced to standard care back in July. Still waiting for decision but sent a supporting letter from psychiatrist which contradicted everything the lying assessor said I said. My pychristist put to re instate what I had but he wasn't aware I don't get mobility. I see him on Thurs and have now decided to get a letter for this. I know it will probably need to be an appeal now but I'm fine with that. They have to Friday to make mandatory reconsideration request.

I don't go anywhere myself. My partner takes me everywhere and before covid always came in( he will be coming in to see psychiatrist with me on Thurs though) I get anxious when myself feel people are staring at me looking at me and have panic attacks. I'm just looking for advice for what would need to be put on a letter for mobility does everything iv said fall under that?

I would never have decided to challenge for mobility but because of the lies from the assessor I feel I'm entitled to mobility don't know if it's high or low I'm entitled to but feel I'm entitled to something.

Any advice would be great thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #264677 by Gary
Hi Natalie

If you click on your name which is in blue, it will take you to your previous posts, it only goes back to the last page, in your case you only have one page.

In regards to your mobility, have a look at our guide page 77 to 85: www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 5 months ago #264680 by Natalie
Replied by Natalie on topic Looking for advice mobility mental health
Thank you I have read it but don't understand it. I don't walk anywhere my partner takes me or if there's a reason he can't I'll get a taxi so I don't have a clue I think it they give me my enhanced care back I'll just leave it looks like to much of a hurdle for me. I will speak to my psychiatrist though and see what he says. Thanks for everything I'll update when I hear about mandatory reconsideration kicking myself though because I was going to record the assesment but because my first one was fine though that would be. Least I know now for future.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Gary

More
2 years 5 months ago #264779 by Natalie
Hi just to let yous know my mandatory reconsideration was successful I have been re awareded my enhanced care. Just going to leave the mobility part because this was fixed. Thank you for your help

More
2 years 5 months ago #264799 by Gary
Hi Natalie

That really is terrific news, congratulations and well done.

You can now have a well deserved rest .... until you get a new review letter :unsure: but that is in the future.

I am tagging my reply so that the back office also get to read your encouraging post.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT@PIP@MR

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 5 months ago #264884 by Natalie
Still waiting on the letter they said it was at a management for checks I'm assuming this is for the payment. They said a letter was sent out 13th so I'll wait and see fingers crossed. Yes review won't be far away. Least I know the assessors definitely lie so I will be recording next time. With or without permission. Thanks again. Just shocked my assesment was in June and they made a decision 2 weeks later to cut my award but took nearly 12 weeks to sort money out they say there in date orders I think there in money cutting order anyway thanks again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.