× Members

UNIVERSAL CREDIT INTERVIEWS

More
2 years 5 months ago #264857 by Holloway
UNIVERSAL CREDIT INTERVIEWS was created by Holloway
Hi, can someone give me some advice please. I was called into the job centre just over a week ago for a face to face interview. I am clinically extremely vulnerable, which is on my records, as I have severe copd. Anyway, i turned up for my interview, staff were not wearing any masks and I didn't see the waiting chairs being sanitised, but to cut a long story short, `I have since caught covid, and the only place I have visited in two weeks, was the job centre. I was supposed to go back into the job centre on Friday, which I cancelled due to being covid positive, the job centre continued a telephone interview with me, and the person phoning me was working from home, because he had Covid. This same person was the person who interviewed me the week before, so i believe I caught covid from him. I am due to return to the Job Centre on 2nd November, but can I refuse? obviously I would prefer to continue with telephone interviews in the future and not have to put myself at risk again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #264931 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic UNIVERSAL CREDIT INTERVIEWS
Hi Holloway

BIS has answered your question in your previous post. www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum1/10-dla-...e-to-face-interviews

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Holloway

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.