× Members

Anyone had random PIP phone call?

More
2 years 5 months ago #264868 by Thimble_fish
Anyone had random PIP phone call? was created by Thimble_fish
Hi, I applied for PIP a few months ago. I received an unscheduled phonecall regarding my PIP enquiry which lasted about 10 minutes. They went through each of the assessment criteria and asked if I had any issues with getting dressed, reading, cooking etc. I gave a few sentence replies for each. The call ended with them saying they will pass the information to the decision maker and then something about a report (didn't catch what was said). Has anyone else had a similar experience and what was the outcome? I find it really strange that they're essentially just asking me to reiterate my answers that I put on the form. Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #264901 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Anyone had random PIP phone call?
Hi Thimble_fish

A couple of members have reported having similar experiences. I can't tell you what the outcome was because they didn't report back.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.