× Members

pip review extended

More
2 years 6 months ago #264909 by freddey
pip review extended was created by freddey
my pip review has been extended from april 22 until jan 23. when should i expect the form to drop thru my door . does anybody know please ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #264912 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic pip review extended
Hi Freddey

It could arrive anytime from Jan 22 as forms can be sent out a year before the award end date. Some claimant's review forms are arriving 6 months before, 8 months and some a year before.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: freddey

More
2 years 6 months ago #264933 by Capyboppy
Replied by Capyboppy on topic pip review extended
Hi Freddey.
I had an extension until next July, so I was expecting the form to come acround May. I was quite shocked a few weeks ago to have the form drop through my letterbox. I phoned them up to ask if it was a mistake. They explained the forms are going out approximately a few weeks before what would be your normal end date. They said that the reason the extensions are given is so there is no interruption in claimants losing their money while the backlog is being done and trying to catch up. Hence my from coming September for my November end date.

As it is, even with asking for extra time to fill it in, I heard back very quickly and did not have to have a F2F or telephone interview. I have posted my experience on the forum to do with this and am very happy and relieved I have retained my PIP at my current levels.

I hope all goes well for you too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Faith, phrank, denby, TheHud, freddey

More
2 years 6 months ago #264942 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic pip review extended
Hi Capyboppy

Thank you for your post and for passing on your knowledge and experience to fellow forum members.

Congratulations on the award and well done.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Capyboppy, freddey

More
2 years 6 months ago #264963 by freddey
Replied by freddey on topic pip review extended
thank you for the reply. and congrats. i will come back to let the forum know if any news
The following user(s) said Thank You: Capyboppy, Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.