× Members

My pip new assessment form

More
2 years 5 months ago #265084 by jimmy.royle
My pip new assessment form was created by jimmy.royle
Hello, everyone, i just wanted to say a massive thank you to all your staff and the members on here. I received the new pip form in August, even though my pip was extended until May 2022. It was a complete shock and it really affected me mentally and physicaly, With other things that was going on in my personal life, really bad things, which ripped my family apart. Anyway i phoned the DWP and they told me to have it returned by 15/09/21, so after trying to push that fear of dread that im sure many members have felt i started to fill it in, and sent it off recorded delivery ( Please all do that ), I have been with Benefits and Work for about 10 years, and i know for a fact that without their help with their guides, advice, webinars it would have been impossible to do. I received my letter this morning Enhaned Rate in both Daily Living and Mobility element, without a face to face or phone assessment, it was awarded until October 2031. So, please everyone use all their advice. Many, many thanks again to everyone who has been through this. Jimmy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #265089 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic My pip new assessment form
Hi James

Congratulations on your enhanced award. Glad you won't be pestered for a long time! Great to hear.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @REVIEW

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.