× Members

PIP AWARD

More
2 years 5 months ago #265387 by pauline
PIP AWARD was created by pauline
So I expect many will remember as it was quite recently, I decided to appeal my PIP award as they took me off of higher rate daily living to standard living. Today I heard from DWP and have had my rate put back to higher rate and been awarded standard mobility, I am happy with this and actually had a very nice lady so a success. Thank you for your help everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, TheHud, Angel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #265392 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP AWARD
Hi Pauline

I remember very well - as I answered your first query. Absolutely delighted to hear of your success. Many congratulations.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: pauline

More
2 years 5 months ago #265410 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic PIP AWARD
Hi Pauline,

Just to say well done for appealing successfully and getting the decision changed!

It just goes to show, if you don't ask, you don't get.

All the best,

Regards,

Phrank.

More
2 years 5 months ago #265413 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic PIP AWARD
That’s great news Pauline. Well done for fighting on to get the correct result.

Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 5 months ago #265737 by Katherine
Replied by Katherine on topic PIP AWARD
hi pauline,
well done, congratulations getting the correct award .

More
2 years 5 months ago #265753 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic PIP AWARD
Hi Pauline,
Great news, well done. Thank you for sharing your story.
LL26

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.