× Members

ESA payment query

More
2 years 5 months ago #265552 by Magsikins
ESA payment query was created by Magsikins
I was 65 in March this year and I have been receiving fortnightly ESA for a number of years together with DLA now PIP (recently reviewed and renewed), I was expecting my ESA payment in my bank account today but there is nothing, I'm having trouble contacting the DWP does anyone have an idea what the problem might be, because this hasn't happened before and there are no change of circumstances or anything. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #265748 by Angel
Replied by Angel on topic ESA payment query
Morning. I had all kinds of ESA issues at my last PIP review. It was manually entered for a while (different coding on bank statement), and it took several months for my premiums to be reinstated. There seems to be a void between the two at the moment. Be persistent with your phone-calls to the DWP to chase this up (including when they state it’s in hand) and check your bank every day.

More
2 years 5 months ago #265759 by greekqueen
Replied by greekqueen on topic ESA payment query
Hi Magsikins, this may be related to you reaching state pension age or claiming a private pension.
Keep trying the phone line, sometimes it takes over an hour.

greekqueen

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.