× Members

Pip reviews

More
2 years 5 months ago #265680 by Pj
Pip reviews was created by Pj
Hi
I filled out and returned my pip review form just over a week ago. There has been no change in any of my conditions. How long roughly are they taking these days to come back to you?
This is my second review after the orginal decision, is it likely I will have a face to face yet again?? Really worried about this as I had to fight both times before; getting fed up with fighting and stress .
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #265689 by greekqueen
Replied by greekqueen on topic Pip reviews
Hi Pj, the process is indeed very stressful, I have gone through it many times.

It could take anything up to 6 months or more, they should keep you informed at points, if they don't it's OK to phone to check on your renewal.
Each area has different waiting times depending on the backlog of applications there is to deal with.

You may have to have a face-to-face, maybe because of lack of medical evidence or to clarify a few things or sometimes you feel not again. If you do have to have one, don't forget to ask for it to be recorded if you get a letter.

Hopefully you won't have a long wait regardless

greekqueen

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 5 months ago #265724 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic Pip reviews
Hi Pj,

Going by my recent experience, it took my review over five months from sending off the form package to getting my decision.

As I was so keyed up, I practically lived in the forum throughout this period. Having read what must have been hundreds of other members' posts along the way, it seemed to be the norm regarding waiting times.

Get yourself a decent cybertent and be prepared to dig in for a lengthy wait as no doubt you will be reading the forum and asking advice.

You may be lucky, though. Some people hear fairly soon depending on where they live being a key factor.

I wish you the best of luck.

Regards,

Phrank.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BIS

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.