× Members

Audio recordings for WCA

More
2 years 5 months ago #265701 by Gary
Audio recordings for WCA was created by Gary
I have my assessment soon and have aked for it to be recorded, they said they will try to get the equipment in time.
I asked that in case they could not 'get it in time' could i defer the assessment untill such a time as they had.?
They tried to say that it should be done on a certain date with or without equipment,i am fairly certain that i can delay the assessment untill they have it - am i correct in this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #265731 by greekqueen
Replied by greekqueen on topic Audio recordings for WCA
Hi Gary, yes you can, until they have everything in place, and if it isn't they will give you a new date when it is. Sometimes they are short staffed on assessors to undertake recordings but you should get a date

greekqueen

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.