× Members

Pip and pulling teeth out ( rant )

More
2 years 5 months ago #265702 by Natalie
Pip and pulling teeth out ( rant ) was created by Natalie
So this isn’t a question just a rant really. Pip/dwp literally make me want to scream. So I got my mp involved about my money being cut 14 months after a tribunal award ( I have a thread about it somewhere). I wrote a very well and very precious email to the mps office then one of the minions forwarded it to the dwp. 2 weeks later get a reply and now I really want to bash my head against a brick wall. Kept referring back to cannot over ride a tribunal decision omg hello I literally wrote I’m complaining about the process in December 2018 to the present day ( my current award that wasn’t given by the tribunal).
Then it says the have looked at the 3 latest Supreme Court ruining in July 2021 and my award has stayed the same well that’s the first I knew so I have now pointed out in language even the dwp should understand that.
1 they need to send me the new evidence they had received that had showed my needs had drastically improved to lower my award in April 2019 and I even wrote a hcp assessment report does not count as factual evidence as that is an opinion and not factual evidence.
2 that when a claim is looked at following Supreme Court judgments that the claimant is entitled to receive a letter / letters stating they have been looked at and if you disagree you can ask for a mandatory reconsideration then go to a tribunal if your still nlt satisfied. So I have asked them in English to send me these letters and then I shall do an mr and then go to a tribunal coz they like wasting our tax payers money.
Sorry for the rant but it makes me so angry that they completely ignored my first email and thought I would be satisfied with a crappy answer and ball…. About the 2017 tribunal award that I wasn’t even talking about.
And then to say they have looked at my claim regarding the Supreme Court changes in July this year and didnt even write to me I think that what has annoyed me the most.
Grrrrrrr
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #265710 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip and pulling teeth out ( rant )
Hi Natalie

It is a common occurrence for the DWP to reply to a different issue than the one that was raised. I really hope that you get a resolution in this matter. Keep on at them to send you the information you need.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Loubylou

More
2 years 5 months ago #265713 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic Pip and pulling teeth out ( rant )
Hi Natalie,
I feel your angst! As BIS says just keep at it! You may wish to escalate your complaint perhaps?
Have a look here.
www.gov.uk/government/organisations/depa...complaints-procedure
Make a formal complaint to DWP (not just your MP) and then you can go to the Independent Case Examiner
Just don't give up.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Loubylou

More
2 years 5 months ago #265721 by Natalie
Replied by Natalie on topic Pip and pulling teeth out ( rant )
I have sent a reply for my mps minion to send to the dwp ( my mp is a Tory) and I also sent a separate email to the mps minion and I was pretty blunt and didn’t hold anything back with how my mental health affects me including my self harm and stuff the bits that aren’t pretty.
So I’m going to wait for there reply’s then I will then put in a formal complaint and if they still won’t put things right I will take it all the way.
Iv also put in a sars request for the information they have from 30th of November 2018 to now.
I do have most off what Iv sent them but not the review form from December 2018 but I know 100% what I wrote and I didn’t send them any information that had stated I’m better.
Rant over for now sorry.

More
2 years 5 months ago #265736 by Katherine
Replied by Katherine on topic Pip and pulling teeth out ( rant )
i hope this matter gets sorted soon for you

More
2 years 5 months ago #265742 by Loubylou
Replied by Loubylou on topic Pip and pulling teeth out ( rant )
Hi Natalie,

Sorry to hear of the stress you are going through because of this.
I reiterate the points the MODS have already made to move forward with your case, however and this is solely my opinion, anyone one who has went to tribunal since 2016 wether it was their mistake or because the claimant didn’t agree with the outcome, is being penalised ie the ruling to pay back thousands of claimants ( if you ever had a pip award and at some point you had to take it to tribunal even if it wasn’t for the year/ period included in the law) you are exempt! And yes it stinks!

You have all your paperwork, and yes it’s tiresome, loathesom but keep going, you have came this far, hit them with all you have and keep the head, it’s easy to get so overwhelmed going through all of this.

I wish you all the best.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.