× Members

Leap Review Tribunal win. Swear Words

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #265716 by adamwest101
Leap Review Tribunal win. Swear Words was created by adamwest101
Hi All
After 12 months, if not longer the tribunal voted in my favour £8200. I was told by a case worker who phoned me it will be on your account with in a few days do you want it in installments or a lump sum???
Bull**** it is now with another DWP department disputes department wtf
Already told my daughter she will have a nice Christmas i'm a single parent.
I wait one hour to speak to someone who does not know his ass from his elbow.I am struggling big time with all this bull****.
If it wasn't for my daughter I would have left this mortal coil along time ago
F***ing Bastards
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by BIS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #265773 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Leap Review Tribunal win. Swear Words
Hi Adamwest101

I know you're rightly upset but I edited your post just to tone down the swearing. I sorry that you still haven't got your money. Hopefully, this will be resolved soon.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 4 months ago #265775 by Katherine
Replied by Katherine on topic Leap Review Tribunal win. Swear Words
hi adamwest101, great news than you won the tribunal , i am sorry to hear that you have not received the backdated money that is owed to you, hopefully this will all be resolved soon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 4 months ago #265781 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Leap Review Tribunal win. Swear Words
A

Your caseworker should not have promised a quick turnaround on this, it usually takes the DWP 5-8 weeks to process the results of a Tribunal, assuming they do not dispute the Decision, if they do then they must make a request for a Statement for Reasons from the Judge who heard your appeal within one month from the date of the hearing, you will receive notice that this has happened.

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary, AliBee

More
2 years 4 months ago #265787 by denby
Replied by denby on topic Leap Review Tribunal win. Swear Words
Dear Adam, I just want to send you and your daughter my sympathy. I hope she is old enough to understand that they lied to you and the situation is not your fault. I am speechless at the way they have treated you. People who know me will say it takes a lot to make me speechless.
So hoping that the incredibly deceptive caseworker turns out to have been right. Could involve your MP?
best wishes from an honest fellow forum person-just to give you hope not everyone lies.
Denby

More
2 years 4 months ago #265792 by Angel
Replied by Angel on topic Leap Review Tribunal win. Swear Words
Hi Adam. As someone says, the DWP have 28 days to appeal the Tribunal’s decision. If you have not heard from them by then, you can breathe a bit. It can take a couple of months for the DWP to sort out payments. Also, if any backpay is over 6K, they cannot use the sum against you in regard to savings. It is ‘allowed’ ie. not included in any financial calculations for other benefits.
It will be a very stressful time for you. Just breathe and use the time to organise your notes/ files for your future applications. KEEP EVERYTHING. I would also ask the HMCTS for any ‘judges notes’ from the Tribunal so you have extra ammunition if you need it, and also to include in future applications x

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.