× Members

Claimant commitment sanctions for old ESA

More
2 years 5 months ago #265749 by clearwater
Claimant commitment sanctions for old ESA was created by clearwater
Claimant commitment sanctions reintroduced for new style ESA.

I am becoming confused with this. I am on old ESA since 2008 are there Claimant commitments on Old ESA ir

i have googled, but and not winning so far.

Regards Clearwater

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #265760 by greekqueen
Replied by greekqueen on topic Claimant commitment sanctions for old ESA
Hi Clearwater, the reintroduction of claimant sanctions is just referring to them introducing work coaches again.

Hope that helps

greekqueen

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 5 months ago #265783 by Ben
I think what's happening is that claimants in the ESA Work Related Activity Group are now seeing sanctions reintroduced if their work coach thinks they're in breach of what had been agreed regarding the work related activities they're supposed to undertake in return for their ESA.However claimants in the WRAG still aren't being compelled to take jobs as far as i know..

Don't take my word for it and if i'm wrong hopefully one of the mods will be along soon give you the correct answer.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.