× Members

Pip tribunal appeal

More
2 years 5 months ago #265793 by Wissal
Pip tribunal appeal was created by Wissal
Hi there

I would like some with appeal to the tribunal court since the Mandatory reconsideration have not awarded me anything for my mobility . I would like to submit the appeal by end of this week, I will appreciate it if anyone can give me advise here

Thank you so much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #265794 by greekqueen
Replied by greekqueen on topic Pip tribunal appeal
Hi Wissal, if you can request your patient summary print out from your GP, any relevant letters from your medical notes to print out, letters from family and friends about your care needs and a short two day diary about your needs, and haven't already done these things for the Mr then these things would be helpful for a tribunal plus disagreeing with how many points you were awarded and why from original decision and any errors about you you noticed on medical professional's report too

Good luck

greekqueen

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.