× Members

ESA CB for over 20 years

More
2 years 4 months ago #265809 by dwpidiots
ESA CB for over 20 years was created by dwpidiots
I am in the support group (have MS) and my husband is also on ESA CB as he suffered a serious spinal injury back in 2003. Think we will contact CAB and check our entitlement. I assume as we are in CB we will not be affected by the LEEP review? I should have looked into it earlier,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #265815 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic ESA CB for over 20 years
Hi Airheadange

I've moved your post to its own topic, we ask members not to post their questions in other member's topics as it can lead to the wrong advice being given or taken.

My understanding of the LEAP review is that it only applies to PIP; www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/4426-fina...hallenge-leap-review

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.