× Members

Legacy Benefits - Higher Education

More
2 years 4 months ago #265906 by jasonbudd1984
Legacy Benefits - Higher Education was created by jasonbudd1984
I am presently on legacy ESA (incl. of SDP) and receive Housing Benefit. I am also on PIP Enhanced Care. These are for permanent, chronic conditions.

I'm exploring going into Higher Education with a local organisation, and am trying to unpick what this may mean to my financial situation. Given the mix of support I am on, I am keen to avoid triggering going on to UC by 'natural migration', and am just trying to make an informed choice.

I'm struggling to find sources of information relevant to my situation, any advice or input would be welcome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #265961 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Legacy Benefits - Higher Education
Hi jasonbudd1984

I answered this question on your previous post.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.