× Members

Pip

More
2 years 5 months ago #265921 by Natalie
Pip was created by Natalie
So it’s been 11 weeks just rang up for an update it’s still in the Que waiting for a dm to decide if i need an assessment or not oh my god it’s a joke so it takes weeks for it to be looked at and then weeks for an assessment and then weeks for an outcome m. The whole system is a joke. And every time you speak to someone they all say something different think I might right down what they say each time I ring up and then add up how many times they say the same or different just for a laugh!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #265924 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip
Hi Natalie

I'm sorry that you are facing such a long wait. Hopefully, you will hear in the next couple of weeks.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 5 months ago #265931 by Katherine
Replied by Katherine on topic Pip
hi natalie , i hope that you will hear from the dm with a answer soon , waiting seems like forever especially when your telephoning for updates and not getting nowhere, hopefully it wont take much longer for you, and i hope you will hear something soon .

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 5 months ago #265932 by denby
Replied by denby on topic Pip
Hi Natalie, it would be brilliant if you can diarise all their comments. And then if you do not get a fair outcome you can copy the whole bloomin' lot to your MP eh?
Do keep us posted, your upbeat attitude gives us a smile,
Denby

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.