× Members

PIP Phonecall

More
2 years 5 months ago #265975 by KG12345
PIP Phonecall was created by KG12345
Morning. I have had a MR on PIP for some 3 months. I had a phone call from them on Monday and all they asked me was some security questions, had I been in hospital etc over the last 12 months. He then said can I confirm your bank details I have them in front of me can you confirm they are correct? We did this and he said that was all. I asked if there was any news and he said a letter would be in the post over the next few days and off he went. Strange call and for what reason does anybody have any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #265981 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Phonecall
KG12345

I can't say for certain and I wouldn't want to falsely get your hopes up, but normally they confirm bank account details because they want to check that they can pay money into the claimant's account.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KG12345

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.