× Members

Assessment criteria changed since September 2019?

More
2 years 4 months ago #266062 by Peter
Hi, I’m new to this forum and hoping I get this question to the right place.
My wife has received a PIP review form. It was last awarded on 4th September 2019.
The questions on the form ask to state if something has changed for each one. Should we write things are the same? I was wondering if the PIP assessment criteria has changed since she was last awarded it? We did have to appeal the previous decision then was finally awarded higher on both.

Any advice is much appreciated.
Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #266071 by BIS
Hi Peter
Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

We have a guide on how to fill out the review forms. Although some people write nothing has changed - we advise that if you are able, you write something. (It doesn't have to be much). I would especially write something if you had to challenge the previous decision. The guide will give you information on what you might write and it indicates the case law that has changed a couple of the criteria since your wife last filled out a form.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.