PIP - Review

• MrFibro
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
2 years 4 months ago #266077 by MrFibro
PIP - Review was created by MrFibro
Hi to all,

I sent of via special delivery(recorded) my pip review form, and included all of my medical evidence etc. This was at the end of june 2021.

I haven't heard a peep from the DWP!

Are there any hold-ups in the DWP's PIP systems at all ?

Are there backlogs? due to the massive increase in long covid applicants ?

Or is it more sinister !

In any event if it goers on for quite some time, id surely be reviewed at the higher rates (both rates) or both lower pip rates. Hnece if higher do i get backpay from the date my review was submitted in july 2021.

Regards to all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #266079 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP - Review
Hi Mr Fibro

The DWP has had system problems and there is a backlog. However, five months is a long time not to have heard anything. It doesn't mean there is anything sinister, but if you are able to, I would ring the DWP and ask what is the status of your claim as they will be able to give you a more up to date timeline.

If there is a change to your award it will be backdated.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by BIS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrFibro

More
2 years 4 months ago #266087 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic PIP - Review
Hi MrFibro,

I was waiting almost five months to hear anything. If my experience is anything to go by, you may be about to hear something.

As BIS suggests, if you can, I'd give them a call.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Phrank.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrFibro, Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.